Thursday, June 2, 2011

be a YMCA hero

Jimbo,
Everyone at some point in their live identifies a hero, or someone they want to be like. We often will mimick their idiosyncracies and even take on their disposition. Our working time together was too brief, but I nonetheless carry on many of your "idiosyncracies" today which have paid me good dividends in my "Y" career.
You may remember asking me if you thought we were too much alike as a management team, meaning did we really compliment each other as boss and subordinate. You see, Jim we were alike. You were/are my YMCA hero and I did emulate much of your leadership. (Better you than Curl)! Thank you for that. I also emulate your hairline, but that is a story for another day and one I had no control over. Thinking of you daily.


Anyway, God bless you James and all you stand for that is good in this world.


Jim Fell

No comments:

Post a Comment